Bed and Breakfast
Residenza Corte Molin
San Polo 935 30125 Venice Italy
Book online or call +39 041 8620400
- No onsite parking is available.
- Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
The front desk is open daily from 8 AM - 9 PM.
If you are planning to arrive after 9 PM please contact the property at least 72 hours in advance using the information on the booking confirmation. Guests planning to arrive outside of normal check-in hours must contact the property in advance for check-in instructions. There is no staff on site; guests can access their accommodation through a private entrance. 24-hour airport shuttle service is available on request. Fees may apply. Contact the property in advance to make arrangements. Guests booking their stay in Venice are kindly requested to visit the #EnjoyRespectVenezia site www.comune.venezia.it/en/content/enjoyrespectvenezia for important information and regulations applied in the city.
- All guests, including children, must be present at check-in and show their government-issued photo ID card or passport.
- Cash transactions at this property cannot exceed EUR 2999.99, due to national regulations. For further details, please contact the property using information in the booking confirmation.
- This property offers transfers from the airport and train station (surcharges may apply). Guests must contact the property with arrival details 72 hours prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
Year Built - 1300
Total number of rooms - 3
Number of floors - 1